Due to easing of restrictions, my salon will reopen on Tuesday 2nd June. Look forward to pampering my clients again 🙌💆♀️
Tina’s House of Beauty Salon has been spoiling and pampering clients for 27 years since 1993 and not only the locals have been getting pampered but they have built up a large clientele from outside the Eastern Suburbs.
Discover 10 good reasons for treating yourself at one of the areas best salons:
- What appears to be a house from the outside is a relaxing Beauty Salon which gives it a warm, friendly and cosy atmosphere.
- There is always parking available as the salon is located away from busy shopping centres.
- We have an exclusive product skincare range made of pure minerals from the Dead Sea.
- There are 3 large private treatment rooms with piped in music for total relaxation.
- You have the option of waiting and unwinding in a garden setting with up to date magazines.
- There is no rushing you in and out like the big centres.
- I am a sole operator and was trained in 1992, true European style, which shows in my ultimate, luxurious facials.
- We have the most competitive prices in the area.
- Our facial treatments are tailored to meet the client’s individual needs
- We have an exclusive array of candles and Reed Diffusers made especially for us. The candles are made of soy wax and virtually soot free with amazing aromas and extended burning time.