Sadly i am now closed until the Government allows beauty salons to open again. As soon as the Government says beauty salons can open again, i will be trading as normal. In the meantime, i will still be able to sell my skincare, eyenvy serums, candles and Reed diffusers. I am also offering a home delivery service with this. Keep safe and well and look forward to seeing my lovely clients when this all passes. (Please note, your Gift vouchers from July 2019 will not expire)
Tina’s House of Beauty Salon have been spoiling and pampering clients for 26 years since 1993 and not only the locals have been getting pampered but they have built up a large clientele from outside the Eastern Suburbs.
Discover 10 good reasons for treating yourself at one of the areas best salons:
- What appears to be a house from the outside is a relaxing Beauty Salon which gives it a warm, friendly and cosy atmosphere.
- There is always parking available as the salon is located away from busy shopping centres.
- We have an exclusive product skincare range made of pure minerals from the Dead Sea.
- There are 3 large private treatment rooms with piped in music for total relaxation.
- You have the option of waiting and unwinding in a garden setting with up to date magazines.
- There is no rushing you in and out like the big centres.
- Our staff consists of only two therapists who are trained the same professional way and have been working together for over thirteen years.
- We have the most competitive prices in the area.
- Our facial treatments are tailored to meet the client’s individual needs
- We have an exclusive array of candles and Reed Diffusers made especially for us. The candles are made of soy wax and virtually soot free with amazing aromas and extended burning time.